Select Page
U.S. Child Passport Service

U.S. Child Passport Service

How to get a United States Child Passport?

A child passport is required for American citizens under the age of 15 traveling outside of the United States. A new child passport is required for international travel even if traveling to Canada or driving over the border to Mexico your child must have a valid US passport.

If you’re traveling within the next 30 days and a child passport or visa is required you can use a registered US passport expediting service. We are registered and can get a new child passport within 24 hour if needed. All is a vital document expediting service that specializes in obtaining your passport as quickly as you need it before your trip.


Requirements for getting a new child passport.

  • Completed  DS 11 application form
  • You will need to fill out a letter of authorization
  • 2 new passport photos
  • The child’s original birth certificate
  • (For expedited service only) you will need confirmed international travel plans whether it’s a hotel confirmation or IE ticket.


Information Center