11. Put Your Truck to Work for You
12. Earn up to $60/Hour as a Part-Time Bookkeeper
13. Score This $10 Gift Card
- Sign up for Ebates here with your email or Facebook account.
- Make your first purchase through the site within 90 days, and spend at least $25.
- Your account will be credited with rewards points you cash in for your $10 gift card.
14. Get $5 to Invest With Stash
15. Get Paid to Drop a Few Pounds
- Read our full HealthyWage review, and sign up.
- Define a goal weight and the amount of time you’ll give yourself to achieve it.
- Place a bet on yourself ranging from $20 to $500 a month.
Depending on how much you have to lose, how long you give yourself to do it and how much money you put on the table, you could win up to $10,000!
Wondering if it can really work? We talked to one woman, Teresa Suarez, who lost 68 pounds — and made over $2,400.
16. Drive With Uber and Lyft
17. Rent out Your Car
- To get started, list your car for rent here.
- Create a calendar to let travelers know when your car is available.
- You’ll get notified when someone requests your car. Just coordinate a meeting place, or deliver the car right to the traveler at the airport or other location.
- Get paid!
Turo will dynamically set your car’s rental price based on market value, location, time of year and other data. For a car with a market value of $10,000, Turo suggests you could earn about $1,800 a year renting it just five days a month.
You’ll earn 65% to 85% of the trip price, depending on the vehicle protection package you choose. If you provide your own commercial rental insurance, you’ll earn 90%.
18. Get Automatic Rewards… for Living Life
19. Sell Your Extra CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, Video Games and Electronics
Plus, enter PENNY5 at checkout to get an extra $5 for your trade-in order!
20. Get Rewarded for Smart Financial Moves
This app kind of rules them all: MoneyLion is an all-in-one app for managing your personal finances.
Basically, it offers the financial services you’d typically get from three or four different banks or providers, and they’re all bundled into one place.
MoneyLion connects with all of your bank, credit card, student loan and other financial accounts. Based on your income and spending patterns, it offers personalized advice to help you save money, reduce your debt and improve your credit.
One of our favorite things about this app is the rewards feature.
Targeted at the financial middle class, MoneyLion offers rewards to help you develop healthy financial habits. The rewards program gives you points for taking actions like:
- Connecting a bank account.
- Signing up for credit monitoring.
- Paying your bills on time.
- Keeping your credit utilization low.
The points can be redeemed for gift cards to retailers like Amazon, Apple and Walmart. It’s like giving American Express-style rewards to middle-class customers who may not have a points-earning credit card.